Most frequent questions and answers
Q: What should we wear/bring?
- Comfortable wear for warm weather, not too loose.
- Plenty of room on your memory card and/or phone for photos.
- Hair ties for passengers with long hair.
Q: Where do you fly out from?
- Our Hangar is located at the North Apron side of the Palau International Airport.
Q: Do i need to bring my passport
Q: If we book and the weather is not OK to fly what happens?
- If the weather is bad on the day of your flight and the flight is cancelled, then we will try to reschedule you on another flight that same day or the following days. If you have prepaid we will either refund your payment or refer you back to the agency where you purchased your flight with a confirmation your flight was cancelled due to weather conditions.
Q: How much time should we plan for the Scenic Flight?
- Please plan for 2 hours. This is from the pick up at your accommodation until we drop you back at your accommodation.
Q: What time do I need to be at the PMA Hangar, and is there parking?
- If you drive by yourself please be at our Hangar 20 min before planned departure. Yes we have parking space available.
Q: Do you provide transportion to and from the PMA Hangar to our accommodation?
- Yes, if you booked the Scenic Flight. We will pick you up at your accommodation 30 min before departure and drop you after the flight at your accommodation, at no additional cost.
Q: If we pay via Credit Card is there an additional fee?
- Yes, you will be charged an extra 3.5% of the total cost. And we do not accept AMEX.
Q: Do we share the aircraft with other passengers?
- On occasion we will join passengers from different groups on the same plane.
Q: Is there an additional charge for removing the doors?
- No. Both doors are always off for all scenic tours at no additional cost.
Q: How many passengers can fit in one airplane?
- Our Cessna 206’s can accommodate up to 5 passengers.
Q: Is there a discounted rate for children?
- Yes, children 3-12 are 50% off and infants up to 2 yrs old fly for FREE on the parents lap.
Q: Can we make a group booking?
- Yes, our two Cessna 206’s can hold up to 5 passengers each. Please contact us for special rates.
Q: Can I bring a selfie stick?
- Selfie sticks, especially extendable ones, are a safety hazard and are not recommended on our flights.
Q: Can I attach a GoPro to the wing?
- Yes, but at your own risk. PMA will not be liable for any lost equipment
Q: At what altitudes do you fly your Scenic Flights?
- We fly between 300 meters to 500 meters high. (1000 ft to 1600 ft).
Q: Will the pilot give us a commentary on the scenic flight?
- Yes – our pilot’s are well-informed and love to share their knowledge of the areas that they are flying over.
Q: What happens if I leave any items onboard the plane?
- We hold lost property in our office for you to come and redeem.